Burrows Retreat bungalow is situated on the edge of the village and a ten minute level stroll to the centre of Braunton with its shops, restaurants and pubs. Burrows Retreat is ideal for exploring the North Devon coast with Saunton Sands and Tarka Trail, good for walkers and cyclists, fairly close by. The surfing beaches of Croyde, Woolacombe and Putsborough are also easily accessible.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, hall, French doors onto garden
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds which convert into super-king size bed on request
- Luxuries: TV with freeview, iPod dock
- General: Gas central heating, WiFi
- Utilities: Electric cooker, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, books, games. Short breaks may be permitted in low season only: please ring to enquire. Travel cot and highchair
- Outdoors: Enclosed garden with garden furniture.
- Parking: One car on driveway plus roadside parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.