This charming detached cottage is quietly tucked away on a hillside overlooking the village of Lynton and offers spectacular uninterrupted sea and coastal views. The cottage provides an ideal all year round base for those wishing to explore the splendour of Exmoor. The centre of the village with its choice of pubs, restaurants, tea rooms and individual shops is just a short drive or an exhilarating down hill walk.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: Two well behaved pets welcome
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room), kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, dining room, living room, snug room, bathroom
- Beds: 1 double bed, 4 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD player, woodburners
- General: Electric heat pump central heating with some underfloor heating, WiFi,TV
- Utilities: Electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels and linen provided, travel cot available
- Outdoors: Patio with furniture
- Parking: Private parking for three cars, please note that you will have to provide logs for the woodburners.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property.