Enjoy calming riverside views from this former mill with private hot tub. Dating from the 1800s, this typically Welsh stone and slate cottage combines character features with cosy, modern comforts to ensure a relaxing stay. Walk or cycle directly from the cottage, located in Pont-faen, 5 miles from Brecon. Explore the Brecon Beacons National Park, follow the towpath of the nearby Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal, indulge in a spot of golf or fishing or visit Hay-on-Way. Excellent location for Royal Welsh Showground, the Guardian Hay Festival and the Brecon Jazz Festival.
- Size: 4 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 double, 2 single bedrooms
- Rooms: ground floor: living room, kitchen, dining room. First floor: double bedroom, single bedroom with en-suite, single bedroom, bathroom
- Kitchen & utilities: includes dishwasher and washing machine/dryer
- Entertainment: TV with Blu-Ray DVD player, large selection of books
- For families: access to shared lawn and children’s play area with swing and slide, cot and highchair available (please bring your cot bedding)
- Outside: balcony over river, side garden with river view, private hot tub
- Parking: parking for 1 car, further parking at 50 meters
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, one basket of logs supplied, supermarkets deliver here
- Pets: maximum of 2 at £15 each to be kept downstairs
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.