A modern and quirky three bedroom cottage situated in the centre of St Ives, just a minutes' walk from the harbour front. The open plan living room on the ground floor looks over the basement kitchen to provide a sociable space for families and friends. A convenient enclosed courtyard to the rear is perfect for enjoying your favourite brew with your four legged friend.
- Sleeps: 6.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x King (5'), 1 x twin (3'), 1 x bunk bed with double bed (4'6") and single bed (3').
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property, beach towels not provided.
- Accessibility: Property is arranged over four floors, with steep integral staircase. This property is not suitable for people with mobility restrictions.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: Stairgate provided on ground and first floor.
- Outside: Small enclosed courtyard to the rear with table, chairs and sun umbrella. Outdoor storage hosts the washing machine.
- Pets: Maximum 2 pets.
- Parking: No private parking, pay and display parking is available nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 9am.
- General: Free WiFi provided, wood burner in the living room.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.