In the heart of Earl’s Court, this basement flat has an idyllic cottage feel at its core. A huge L-shaped sofa wraps around the fireplace in the living room while the dining table sits in the sunny bay window. Both bedrooms are decked out in soothing pastel shades and the master has French doors that open out to the sunken patio. Just below street level, offering a little privacy, the patio is set with a bistro set for four – the ideal shaded spot for a coffee or pre-dinner drink or two. Come dinner time the kitchen has everything you need to cook at home, but Earl’s Court is a hive of restaurants, bakeries and cafés serving global cuisine so you may prefer to eat out. You’re also just a 2-minute stroll from Earl’s Court station, where the Tube will have you in the centre of London in 15 minutes.
Home truths: * The home is located on the lower ground floor so it is not flooded with natural light
* The home itself is on one level but there is a set of stairs to go down to reach the entrance
* Some noise from the street is audible from within the home
* Bedrooms two & three are very compact – there is barely any room around the beds but plenty of space in front
* The bed in bedroom three is a sofa-bed
* There are security bars on the street-facing dining room windows
*Bookings longer than 10 days will incur a fee for a mid-stay clean
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Blue Butterfly. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.