A superbly well presented property designed to take advantage of the local scenery, allowing panoramic views of the coastline and the town of Southwold. With shops and pubs at a convenient distance this property is a truly excellent choice for any holiday makers destined for Suffolk.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, CD Hi-Fi
- General: Electric heating, TV. Guests should be aware that some areas within the property are on many different levels and are accessed by steps up and down.
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living/dining room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Cloakroom, 1 Games room, 1 Laundry room
- Beds: Single bed (2), Double beds (2)
- Other: Telephone requires a BT charge card. Balcony is not suitable for children.
- Outdoors: South/East facing balcony.
- Access: Private parking for 2 cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.