Situated within the quintessential and calm Camden Farm is this Cotswolds cottage perfect for a family getaway. Brooding with history and refined elegance, the cottage is quiet and calm and lends itself to long days in the garden and cosy afternoons in around the fire. Slip on your wellies and spend days on the grounds with the river Thames at the rear of the house. Continue to wander along the Thames path to enjoy its riverside pubs and restaurants. Suitable for a weekend away from the city for the whole family, you will probably consider extending your stay by the time you’re meant to depart.
Home truths: *You are welcome to bring along up to two dogs for an additional fee of £40 per dog
* There is driveway parking for a maximum of three cars
* There is a highchair and travel cot available on request – please bring your own linens
* Logs for the stove are only supplied to guests between 1st October and 30th April
* Coal and gas for the barbecue are only supplied to guests between 1st April and 30th September
* The home is on a farm, and there are several other properties in close proximity
*There is a dedicated enclosed garden area which is fully fenced
*Stag and hen parties are not permitted
*The smoke and CO detectors operate on a sound-only basis
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Birds & Bees. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.