Characterised by beams and high ceilings, Beudy’r March is surrounded by a generous garden with private hot tub and pretty views. Part of a family-run sheep and beef farm yet just a 10-minute walk to the nearest sandy beach and a mile from Abersoch, this cottage is perfect for guests who enjoy walking. Abersoch is known for its boating events and Blue Flag beach and is home to numerous shops and eateries. Explore the beautiful Llyn Peninsula with its quiet lanes, scores of beaches, pretty villages and scenic walks or drive east to visit the Ffestiniog Railway or Portmeirion
- Size: sleeps 5 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: bedroom 1: double bed and single bed, bedroom 2: twin beds
- Rooms: single storey cottage with kitchen diner, lounge, bedrooms 1 and 2, bathroom
- Kitchen & utilities: well-equipped kitchen includes microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- For families: cot and high chair supplied on request (please bring cot bedding)
- Outside: private hot tub, lawn, patio with furniture, BBQ
- Parking: ample parking next to property
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, central heating and electricity included
- Pets: 1 dog permitted (£25)
- Notes: no smoking, Strictly no party groups of same sex. Couples and families welcome and mature groups only.
- Please note: we are unable to guarantee that the hot tub will have reached it's optimum temperature on arrival due to thorough cleaning and maintenance that must take place between each booking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.