The hillside farm location of the family-friendly Beudy Tawe provides glorious views; of woodland to one side and the Swansea Valley to the other. Enjoy the generous outdoor space and tranquillity of the immediate surroundings, explore the farm’s own woodland walk or set off along the local footpaths. Within walking distance is the village of Pontardawe and its shops and pubs, while the city of Swansea is just 8 miles away. Equidistant from the Gower and the Brecon Beacons National Park, guests are perfectly positioned to choose between coast and mountains
- Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 2 doubles, 1 bunk bed room (full-size singles)
- Rooms: ground floor: open plan kitchen diner, lounge. First floor: bedrooms 1, 2 and 3, 2 bathrooms
- Kitchen & utilities: included microwave and dishwasher
- Entertainment: 50” TV with DVD player
- For families: high chair, travel cot and stair gate provided (please bring own cot bedding)
- Outside: picnic area and enclosed field to cottage, very large lawned area with wooden gazebo and BBQ shared with another cottage
- Parking: ample parking adjacent to property
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, laundry room (shared with another cottage) with washing machine and dryer on site
- Pets: Max 2 dogs at £15 each, but not allowed on furniture or in bedrooms. Please note this property does not accept cats.
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.