An extremely comfortable cottage in the centre of this delightful holiday village of Croyde and just a few minutes walk to the wonderful surf washed sands of Croyde Bay. With a lovely enclosed garden and a Hot Tub to offer total relaxation. Ideal for active persuits including surfing, walks along the National Trust Coastal Pathways and cycling along TheTarka Trail that can be picked up from Braunton a short drive away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 2 medium pets welcome.
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 2 shower rooms living/dining room, kitchen area
- Beds: 3 single beds, and one Kingsize bed
- Luxuries: Hot tub, smart TV with Netflix, DVD, CD/radio/iPod player/Playstation 3,Wii, outside cold shower
- General: Underfloor heating.
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided, WiFi available
- Outdoors: Access to garden with furniture
- Parking: Private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.