A charming fisherman's cottage with a warm and welcoming atmosphere being only a short walk from the coast. Situated in Aldeburgh you can experience the atmosphere of a typical seaside community as well as enjoy the picturesque Georgian buildings. An ideal choice for those wanting to wander Suffolk's unique coastline, countryside and towns.
- Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach:60 Yards
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi. Bottle of Wine on Arrival
- General: Gas central heating, TV, DVD, iPod Dock, CD Player
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Gas cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom (please note this is only accessed through single bedroom), Living room, Kitchen (cottage style stairs to first floor), Dining area
- Beds: Single bed (1), Double beds (2)
- Outdoors: Courtyard garden with furniture
- Access: Roadside parking
- Notes: All bed linen, a bath mat and tea towels are included, but PLEASE BRING OWN TOWELS.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.