Well restored and furnished, Beach house enjoys incredible views of the Suffolk coastline and countryside and on clear days you can even watch the sunrise from its rear garden. With close by shops, pubs and in an area renowned for its wildlife it makes a good choice for an enjoyable holiday.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: One well behaved dog welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player,
- General: Central heating, TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine, Dishwasher
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Living room, Kitchen,/Diner
- Beds: Single beds (3), King sized bed (1)
- Other: Cats not permitted. Towels provided.
- Outdoors: Rear garden and furniture
- Access: Parking (pay and display) close by.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.