Just two streets away from the coastline on Aldeburgh's high-street this property has everything you need for a comfortable stay. The town is full of character with its attractive Georgian buildings and brightly coloured fishing boats and the local area has much to offer in the way of pubs, restaurants and things to do.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: A single dog welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, Freesat, BT vision, CD radio
- General: Gas heating, TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric oven and gas hob, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine, Dishwasher
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 En suite shower room, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen/diner, 1 Cloak room
- Beds: Single bed (2), Double beds (2)
- Other: Although an extra single bed is present in bedroom 1 only 2 people may occupy
- Outdoors: Rear courtyard garden
- Parking: Parking on street.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.