Close to the centre of Wells-next-the-Sea, this charming cottage is just a short walk from the town's shops, pubs, restaurants and busy quayside. The cosy property has been fully refurbished to a high standard and offers a great base from which to explore the Norfolk Coast, using the Coast Hopper bus which stops just 200 yards away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 well-behaved dog allowed
- Short breaks: Short breaks available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, En-Suite shower room, open plan room with sitting, dining and kitchen areas, cloakroom
- Beds: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Luxuries: Smart TV, DVD player, WiFi
- General: Electric central heating, woodburner
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen, towels, books and games provided. Stairs are steep and narrow. Shower room is accessed through the main bedroom.
- Parking: Roadside parking plus local car parks (weekly charge)
- Mobile phone signal variable
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.