Ash Barn is a four star property that has been well thought out and beautifully presented to provide a high standard of accommodation on the edge of the popular village of Braunton. The living areas are on the first floor and open out onto a balcony, allowing for the most spectacular views of sea and countryside. The wide sandy beaches at Croyde and Woolacombe are a short drive away, and the famous Exmoor National Park is within reach.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest Beach: Less than 3 miles
- Pets: Two dogs allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, shower room, bathroom, living room, kitchen
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 king size bed, 2 "zip n link" twin beds that can be made into a king size bed on request
- Luxuries: Blu-ray DVD and stereo, woodburning stove with starter basket of logs.
- General: Gas central heating, HD TV, satellite freeview, telephone for incoming calls, stairgate on request
- Utilities: Range style gas hob and electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in garage
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided, WiFi available. Travel cot, stairgate and highchair by request only.
- Outdoors: Large first floor balcony with garden furniture and sea views. Enclosed gravelled patio garden with garden furniture and barbecue
- Parking: Private parking for two medium sized cars
£150.00 refundable security deposit required.