This superb roomy flint and brick detached cottage upholds the traditional regional architecture of Norfolk. Well-presented, this property features comfortable furniture and excellent utilities to make your stay as relaxing as possible. Weybourne is home to a great shingle beach, but only three miles away is also a fantastic sandy beach at Sheringham.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: TV's, DVD/CD player, WiFi, Xbox, iPlayer
- General: O.F.C.H.
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Washer Machine and Tumble Dryer
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 En-suite Bathroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Kitchen/Dining room, 1 Snug, 1 Cloakroom, 1 Utility room
- Beds: 1 King-size bed, 1 Double bed, 1 Twin beds
- Other: Towels, Travel cot, Books and games provided. Outdoors: Enclosed front and rear garden with patio and furniture
- Access: Parking for 3 cars
- Mobile signal - Vodafone/O2 strong, T-Mobile weak
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.