Almond Tree Cottage, a period charming cottage, is situated in the Georgian market town of Holt in North Norfolk with its restaurants, tea rooms, interesting shops, pubs and country park, an ideal place from which to explore the attractions of this lovely area, the coastal villages of Cley and Blakeney being only four miles away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 miles.
- Pets: Two pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, shower room, sitting room, dining area, kitchen
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single 2'6" beds, cot
- Luxuries: flat screen Smart TV, a wireless Bluetooth speaker and radio, woodburner.
- General: Electric radiators, free-standing electric heaters, woodburner with one basket of logs provided
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, travel cot, highchair, stairgate, deckchairs and windbreak provided.
- Outdoors: Fully enclosed courtyard with patio, garden furniture
- Parking: Property features a designated parking space in a nearby car park 5 minutes walk away, with the option to unload outside of the property.
- Mobile Signal - Strong
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.