Alby House is a spacious comfortable property located at the top of Runswick Bay and just yards from the coastal footpath of the Cleveland Way and the beach. Suitable for large gatherings of families or friends it can also accommodate smaller groups of people if the second floor is not used. This charming village has hills and cliffs surrounding the bay making it popular with photographers and artists because of its beauty.
- Size: Sleeps up to 9, 5 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge, kitchen, dining room
- Beds: 2 king-size beds, 1 double bed, 3 single beds
- Luxuries: TV with Freesat and DVD, radio/CD player, iPod dock, Wifi
- General: Heating: Electric central heating throughout, plus log burners in dining room and lounge. Starter logs provided.
- Utilities: Ceramic hob and electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Travel cot and high chair available. Owner requires £100 refundable deposit.
- Layout: The accommodation is over 3 floors.
- Outdoors: Large enclosed garden with patio and garden furniture. Also sun loungers, barbeque, large wooden 'play den' with table football, snooker, table tennis
- Parking: Parking for two cars on drive.
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.