Set in the heart of the historic Georgian town of Holt, is this lovely characterful cottage. Albertine is comfortable and cosy throughout with a gorgeous wood burner in the sitting room as well as traditional cast iron beds in the bedrooms. The property also benefits from a wonderful courtyard garden, perfect for enjoying the last of the day's sunshine. The cottage is only moments away from a great food hall, local independent grocers, fishmongers, butchers and some excellent, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 4 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles
- Family friendly ? : No
- Pets: One small well behaved dog welcome. Please be aware of our booking information regarding pets.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Smart TV, Bluetooth speaker, WiFi, Wood burner
- General: Electric central heating and wood burner
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Under counter electric oven, electric hob, under counter half fridge/half freezer, slimline dishwasher, microwave, washing machine
- Rooms: Sitting room, Dining room, Kitchen, Utility room, 2 Bedrooms, Shower room
- Beds: 1 Double bed, 2 Twin beds
- Other: Towels, Books and games, Hairdryer, Welcome pack
- Access: Roadside parking and public car park nearby.
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
- Notes: The property has a Norfolk winder staircase and various levels on the top floor, which may not be suitable for the less agile and small children.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.