Agars Cottage, a seventeenth century property with period features, is situated in the centre of the old part of Whitby close to restaurants, cafes and the famous Coaching Inn. The town's attractions include its ruined Abbey, busy harbour, sandy beaches and the fairs and festivals held all year.
- Size: Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Open plan bedroom on the first floor, bathroom, lounge/kitchen
- Beds: The whole of the first floor is open plan and so would suit a small family, with a single 'cabin' bed suitable for a child only with access to only one side via a ladder, a second double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. A TV with a built-in DVD player.
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV with Freesat
- General: Gas central heating, electric 'wood-burning stove' effect fire
- Utilities: Electric cooker with grill and oven, microwave, fridge freezer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Short breaks not accepted at peak times. WiFi
- Layout: Over two floors. Ground floor and first floor
- Outdoors: Small seating area at front
- Parking: No parking provided. Council car parks nearby. Weekly car parking ticket from Tourist Information Centre near harbour
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.