Admirals Lodge, a detached spacious house in the village of Thornham in North Norfolk, is an ideal base for exploring the coastal villages and towns in west and north Norfolk. Thornham has a small harbour and sandy beach which are part of a nature reserve, with the bird reserve of Titchwell only a few miles away, accessible on the Coast Hopper bus. Brancaster and Burnham Market are villages that offer interesting shops, pubs and restaurants and Hunstanton, a coastal town with many attractions for children, is only four miles away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: Two pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property between October and March.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 5 bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, 2 sitting rooms, 1 kitchen/dining room, 1 utility room, 1 garden room/conservatory, 1 cloakroom
- Beds: 2, super-king beds, 2 king-size beds, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: 3 LCD TVs, DVD players, widescreen TV
- General: Oil fire central heating, electric fire
- Utilities: Electric range cooker, microwave, 2 fridges, dishwasher, freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, stairgate, highchair and travel cot provided. Security deposit of £500 required during Hunstanton tennis week
- Outdoors: Garden with lawn, patio, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: Suitable for four cars
- Mobile signal - weak/variable
- Electric vehicle charging - £40 per car per week
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.