Close to the fishing village of Staithes and next to the owners' country house is Acorn Cottage, one of several cottages in a barn conversion that has retained charming original features and is surrounded by a four acre paddock. This cosy compact accommodation is stylishly furnished and offers a games room on site with snooker, table tennis, DVDs, board games and books, and the owner offers dinners for special events, guided walks and personal tuition in Tai Chi. There are good walks in the area and this location is ideal for exploring the east coast with the town of Whitby only ten miles away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Loft bedroom, open plan lounge with dining and kitchen areas, bathroom
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Luxuries: TVs with Freeview and DVD players in all rooms, WiFi available at extra cost
- General: Central heating, wood burning stove
- Utilities: Cooker, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- Other: Bed linen, towels and initial supply of logs provided. Further supplies available at cost. Pets by arrangement at small charge. Sorry no children under three. If drones are to be used you do need to ask the owners permission
- Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
- Outdoors: Shared games room, four acre paddock
- Parking: Parking for two cars
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.