A pretty terraced cottage residing in the heart of the popular Downalong area of St Ives and just a short stroll to the harbour and beaches. The accommodation is comfortably furnished throughout and set over three floors with the kitchen/diner and bathroom on the ground floor, lounge on the first floor and two bedrooms on the second floor.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x single (3’), 1 x sofa bed.
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: Stairgate provided.
- Outside: No outside space.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 7pm. Check out at 9am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating.
- Important notes: No smoking. Narrow road leading up to the property and there is limited room for opening car doors, large cars may struggle with corners.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.