Situated just a stone’s throw from the beach in Aldeburgh, 9 King Street is a wonderfully positioned property which boasts sea views. This charming self-catering bolthole for four offers well-proportioned accommodation over three floors in this premium seaside town.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Short breaks: Available all year round at this property
- Nearest beach: 0.05
- Nearest Pub: 0.2
- Nearest Shop: 0.1
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: WiFi, Smart TV, woodburner
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, microwave, iron.
- General: central heating, woodburner
- Utilities:Fitted kitchen including electric double oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher - Utility/Boot room: Washing machine and tumble dryer, butler sink, fridge and freezer.
- Rooms: kitchen/ breakfast room, utility/ boot room, dining room, WC, living room, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 ensuite)
- Outside: Front enclosed courtyard with seating in addition to rear enclosed courtyard with seating.
- Beds: 3 superking zip and link beds which can be made as singles
- Other: Wi-Fi, bed linen and towels provided.
- Parking: Property has a garage available for parking. Accessed via King Street right hand side of the properties gate. Roadside nearby parking, public car park just 400 ft away
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.