There's plenty of space for all the family in this peacefully located semi-detached house on the edge of Snape village. With local amenities just a short walk away, this property offers the best of both worlds and is a great base for those wishing to wander the Heritage Coast, explore the winding Suffolk footpaths or visit the nearby towns of Aldeburgh, Framlingham and Orford.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 6 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: A single pet welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, Sky package, Wood burner, Broadband, Mini-hifi, X-box
- General: Oil central heating, TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, Microwave, Fridge,/Freezer, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Dishwasher
- Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Shower room, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Dining room, 1 Study, 1 Utility room
- Beds: Double beds (2), Double beds (2)
- Outdoors: Rear garden and furniture
- Parking: Ample parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.