7 East Street is a terraced cottage with a wealth of character and charm. Located in a convenient position close to all of the village amenities and a short drive to the beautiful North Devon coast. The local, restaurants shops and pubs are just a couple of minutes away and the sandy beaches of the golden coast including Saunton, Croyde, Woolacombe and Putsborough are within a short drive.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: One pet allowed
- Short breaks: Not available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, hall, bathroom, kitchen, living room,dining room,snug room.
- Beds: Double bed, 1 set of twins beds, 1 set of bunk beds.
- Luxuries: Smart TV, Wi-Fi
- General: Gas central heating, wood burner
- Utilities: Gas cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine.
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
- Other: Bed linen, towels. Outside storage ideal for surfboards and cycles
- Outdoors: Patio, garden furniture.
- Parking: Parking at local Car park a short walk from property.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.