With fabulous views over St Ives Bay, this spacious house is ideal for a large family or two sharing. Only a short walk to the beautiful Porthminster Beach and the town’s many shops, restaurants and art galleries. Has an open fire, music system and games room with table tennis table.
• Sleeps: 9
• Bedrooms: 5
• Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x Double (4’6”), 1 x Single (3’), 1 x Bunk beds (3')
• Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property
• Accessibility: Terraced house over 3 floors (plus basement). Several steps to front door. Restricted headroom in Bedroom 4 due to sloping eaves.
• Kitchen and utilities: Gas hob, electric double oven, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, fridge/freezer.
• Facilities for families: Cot provided, but cot linen not provided
• Outside: Very small patio and small decked area
• Pets: Not allowed
• Parking: Parking for one car at the rear of the property - limited turning space.
• Nearest beach: 0.1 mile
• Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles
• Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am
• General: Free WiFi provided / Central heating provided
• Important notes: No smoking. Restricted headroom in Bedroom 4 due to sloping eaves. Parking for 1 car at the rear of the property accessed via a narrow lane - limited turning space.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.