This delightful modern, spacious cottage in the heart of St Merryn village close to pubs, wine bar, shops, takeaways and excellent restaurants. Stylishly furnished and beautifully finished to a high standard the cottage is also ideal for those who like to stroll out for a drink or a meal of an evening without having to worry about driving.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided at the property for free.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Fridge/freezer, microwave, electric hob and double oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Nearest beach: 20 yards.
- Nearest amenities: 20 yards.
- Outdoors: Pretty outdoor terrace with rattan garden furniture and some sea views.
- Parking: Parking available at Park Avenue public car park within 10 minutes' walk where a weekly pass can be purchased. It is possible to drive close to the property to unload your car before leaving it in the public car park.
- Family facilities: Travel cot, stair gate and highchair provided, BT vision box including BT sports, HD and Catch up. DVD player, mini hi-fi, small library of books.
- Pets: 1 pet welcome, £25 per week.
- General: WiFi included. Gas and electricity included in rent; gas c.h./hot water.
- Important notes: No smoking, you may use the bed settee but occupants must not exceed 5 plus baby.
- Changeover time: 4pm arrival - 11am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.