This modern seaside terraced property offers family-sized accommodation with fantastic views of both the town of Sheringham and the sea. Located in the quieter side of town, the area has much to offer, including The North Norfolk Steam Railway, a golf course and tea rooms.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? No
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV with DVD player, Broadband connection
- General: G.F.C.H., Electric living flame fire
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting/Dining room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Cloakroom
- Beds: 1 Double bed, 2 Sets of Twin beds
- Other: Bed linen and towels, Books, Games, Travel cot, Highchair, Mclaren buggy and stairgate provided. Owner's pet occasionally visits.
- Outdoors: Rear patio garden with garden furniture and BBQ
- Parking: Driveway for 2 cars
- Mobile signal - variable
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.