24 Park Terrace, a spacious house in a Victorian terrace in the west part of Whitby has parking facilities and is a short walk from the town centre, beach and amenities. Whitby, with its many attractions that include a busy harbour, Abbey ruins, fairs and festivals, is on the North East coast.
- Size: Sleeps up to 9, 5 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 5 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/diner, kitchen, hallway
- Beds: 2 double beds, 3 single beds, 2 bunk beds
- Luxuries: TV with Sky Freeview, DVD and video, music centre
- General: Gas central heating, gas fire
- Utilities: Electric cooker with grill, oven and extractor hood, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, separate dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided. Please bring own towels. Only available Spring Bank Holiday, 6th July to September 2013. Property more suitable for six adults, three children
- Layout: Over three floors. Ground floor, first floor and second floor
- Outdoors: Enclosed back yard, furniture for sitting
- Parking: Off street parking for two cars
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.