20 Valley Lodges is situated on the Honicombe Manor resort near to Gunnislake in Cornwall, close to the Tamar Valley surrounded by woodland, fields and streams. There are three bedrooms located on the ground floor, with patio area accessed via the main bedroom. The property has two bathrooms and the living areas are located on the the first floor, to take advantge of the wonderful countryside views. Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (heated mid May - Mid Sep), sauna, mini gym, children's play area, outdoor chess and tennis courts.
The small rural village of Gunnislake lies on the steeply wooded banks of the River Tamar. It has village pubs and a small selection of shops. Notably, the village sits at one end of the scenic Tamar Valley Railway - with regular services along the river bank to Plymouth. The area is perfect for exploring Dartmoor, the south and north coast beaches and the attractions of Cornwall’s far west. Close to hand, the Dartmoor town of Tavistock with its pannier market, pubs and restaurants is a must, as well as the popular fishing village of Calstock, renowned for its crafts and festivals, while the Donkey Sanctuary and Cotehele House and Gardens (NT) are just 10 minutes away. Enjoy a round of golf at St Mellion (8 miles), explore the restored Victorian mining village at Morwellham Quay (4 miles), search for otters and deer along the Tamar Valley footpath, visit the National Trust owned Lydford Gorge, or take a trip to the beach and picturesque harbour at Looe (25 miles) - there’s something for everyone. For something really different, why not ride the scenic Tamar Valley Railway into Plymouth and spend the day in the fabulous Marine Aquarium or strolling the historic Plymouth Hoe.
● Size: Sleeps 6
● Beds: 1 King, 2 Twins
● Rooms: Ground floor; bedrooms and family bathroom. First Floor; Living/dining room and Kitchen
● Kitchen & utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
● Entertainment: Freeview TV
● For families: Highchair, Stairgate and Travel cot available
● Outside: Upstairs balcony with furniture. Ground floor patio area with outdoor seating.
● Parking: Private parking adjacent to lodge
● General: Wifi, central heating, linen and towels inclusive
● Pets: One pet accepted
● Accidental Damage Deposit: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
● Notes: Outdoor pool heated from Mid May - Mid September. Indoor facilities include indoor heated pool, sauna and mini gym. Outdoor facilities include, outdoor heated pool, children's play area, outdoor chess and tennis courts.