Situated in a tranquil backwater with its own mooring, this peaceful cottage is perfect for either couples or small families. Enjoy feeding the swans, ducks, grebes and moorhens or take a drive to the sandy beaches of the East Coast for a day by the sea. Other activities including fishing, sailing and a great choice of walks are available nearby.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 5 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised, parking for 1 car available
- Nearest amenities: within walking distance
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 1 Dog welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Large flatscreen TV
- General: G.F.C.H.
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting/Dining room, 1 Kitchen
- Beds: 1 Double bed, Twin beds
- Other: Towels provided
- Outdoors: Small rear and front lawned area
- Mobile signal - variable
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.