This beautifully presented, modern, spacious cottage is located in the heart of St Merryn village close to pubs, wine bar, shops, takeaways and excellent restaurants. Stylishly furnished and finished to a high standard, it is ideal if you like to stroll out for a drink or a meal without having to worry about driving. It's not far from the beaches too.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: Double (5'), double (4'6"), bunks (3').
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Fridge/freezer, microwave, electric hob and oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Nearest beach: 1.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Outdoors: Small enclosed rear paved garden with south-easterly aspect benefiting from sunshine for most of the day, garden furniture, barbecue; small enclosed front garden with flowering shrubs.
- Parking: Space in gated back garden for one car (or possibly two small cars).
- Family facilities: None provided; but may be hired.
- Pets: Two small pets allowed; £25 per pet per week.
- General: Gas and electricity included in rent; gas c.h./hot water.
- Important notes: No smoking, mobile phone coverage varies.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.