2 Mount Square, a cottage recently built with parking available, is in an old part of Whitby near West Cliff. The town is famous for its sandy beaches, ruined Abbey and bustling harbour where fishing boats land their catch in the early morning and where Captain Cook worked before sailing to discover Australia. Whitby also has fairs and festivals throughout the year.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs toilet, landing
- Beds: Double bed, 3 single beds
- Luxuries: Large TV, Wi-fi
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, washer dryer, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided. Please bring own towels. Short breaks not accepted at peak times
- Parking: Parking for one car in front of cottage
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.