With views of the nearby lighthouse and the sea, 18 St James' Green is just a stone's throw from Southwold's wonderful beach. With a central location this property is nicely situated to take advantage of all Southwold has to offer.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: Not permitted at this property
- Short breaks: Accepted
- Smoking: Not permitted at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, sitting room, kitchen/diner, bathroom
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi internet.
- General: Radio/CD player, TV, gas central heating
- Utilities: Halogen hob, oven, fridge, freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels and linen to be provided by guests
- Outdoors: Patio courtyard (please note neighbouring properties have shared access).
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.