12 Barnaloft is situated on the first floor, beautifully positioned with panoramic views across the famous Porthmeor Beach in St Ives. With easy walking distance to the bustling harbour front, there are a number of restaurants, art galleries and boutique shops to keep you pleased during your stay. With the beach directly on your doorstep, this property makes a great location for a family holiday. Porthmeor beach is famous for its surf and fantastic sunsets throughout the year. If you don’t want to get your feet wet then you can simply admire the stunning views from your private balcony overlooking the beach.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 x double (5'), 1 x twin (3').
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Steps to the main door to the property (first floor apartment).
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, smart TV, DVD player, picture window with panoramic sea views.
- Facilities for families: Not provided, but may be hired.
- Outside: Private balcony with table and chairs that overlooks the beach. Private access to the beach during the summer, weather permitting.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- Parking: On-site parking in garage number 3, dimensions: 13ft 6in L x 7ft 6in W x 6ft 10in H (approx.).
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Friday changeover - Check in at 7pm. Check out at 9am.
- General: Electricity included in rent; convector heating.
- Important notes: No smoking. WiFi provided. No pets. Mobile phone coverage varies. Coin operated launderette on site. Steps to the main door to the property (first floor apartment).
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.