In this prime Southwold location, families or couples can enjoy some of the pleasant views this house has to offer. It benefits from a range of nearby shops and popular pubs, yet the quieter tranquil location of this house allows it to be thoroughly enjoyed by nature enthusiasts and walkers.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: No pets allowed. However this property is not suitable for allergy sufferers.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: WiFI and Freeview
- General: Gas central heating, Freeview TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Washing Machine, Tumble drier
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms (one with en-suite), 1 Shower room, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Dining room
- Beds: King bed (1) Double bed (2) Bunk beds (1 set)
- Other: Linen and towels provided. There are fireplaces at the property, please note these are decorative features only and are not to be used - the central heating at the property is very efficient.
- Access: Parking on street
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.