A charming traditional cottage with original features and lovely sea views across the town from its roof terrace. The cottage is set over three floors and is situated in the heart of Downalong, yards from the stunning Porthmeor beach. The ground floor has an open plan lounge/diner and a separate kitchen with a convenient washer/dryer. On the first floor there is a family bedroom with a double bed and bunk beds as well as a twin bedroom. The roof terrace is accessed from the sun room on the third floor.
- Sleeps: 6 (+1 extra person).
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x bunk beds (3’), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x day bed suitable for a teenager.
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot, highchair and stair gate provided, but no cot linen.
- Outside: Roof terrace with outdoor furniture and great views.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: No parking, public car parks nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 7pm. Check out at 9am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.