A beautiful, homely, one bedroom fisherman's cottage situated in the popular Downalong area. Ideally located only a few minutes away from the town and beaches. With a short walk to the famous Sloop Inn you could enjoy an evening tipple and the local spirits.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1 x twin(3')
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: 16 steps to the entrance door.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, larder fridge, electric coal effect fire, window seat in the lounge which overlooks Fish Street.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles
- Outdoors: No garden but small shared balcony by the front door with table and chairs.
- Parking: No parking - but public pay & display car parks nearby - nearest is the Island Car Park.
- Family facilities: None provided.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets allowed.
- General: Electricity included in rent.
- Important notes: No smoking.
- Changeover day: Saturday - arrival 4pm - Departure - 10am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.