Gull Cottage is a spacious, modern bungalow found in a quiet location near the centre of St Merryn village. Ideal accommodation for a family holiday or for that stolen week out of season. St Merryn offers a choice of restaurants, pubs and takeaways, plus convenience stores and a surf hire shop. St Merryn is close to serveral sandy beaches.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: Double (4'6"), twin (3')
- Bed linen & Towels: Ben linen and towels are provided (please bring your own beach towels). Please order zip and linked beds in advance.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Double electric oven, ceramic hob, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Nearest beach: 1.4 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Outdoors: NB garage not available for use. Front garden small lawn with a shrub border, enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area, garden furniture. Shed can be used for storage of bikes, surfboards, wetsuits etc.
- Parking: Parking for 2-3 cars in the drive.
- Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
- Pets: Maximum 2 dogs; £25 per pet per week. Information about bringing your pet.
- General: Gas and electricity included in rent; Modern storage heater in hall, electric radiators lounge, dining area and bedrooms, living flame coal effect gas fire lounge; hot water electric immersion.
- Important notes: No smoking.
- Changeover time: Arrival 3:00pm - departure - 10am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.