There's more to this home than the location, but the fact that you'll be staying in a calm part of town that just so happens to be extremely well connected to Eixample and full of pleasant cafes. Golden Timberland was designed by a team of professionals who name all their homes after fruits that inspired them – which explains the pineapple theme. This is an open-plan studio arrangement that might be a squeeze for three, but for two, it's a cosy little gem.
Home truths: * Three guests can sleep in this studio, but one of you will need to settle for the sofa bed
* Aside from a TV with local channels, this home doesn't have a lot of entertainment options
* There's no oven in the kitchen – you'll struggle to prepare an elaborate meal here
* The internet is quite slow
* As there's no washing machine, the host offers laundry service – but it isn't free unfortunately
* The street below is quite busy, so it might be noisy with the windows open
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Golden Timberland. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.