Foxglove cottage is a traditional 18th Century stone cottage in the small village of Greystoke. Sleeping 4 in 2 bedrooms. It is the perfect base to explore the Lake District National park, but also has an abundance of walks straight from your door. Greystoke is a fantastic little village with a local pub and village shop. There is even a heated open-air swimming pool open from May until September.
• Size: Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms
• Beds: 1 x Double, 2 x Singles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: 2 Pets Allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: No smoking at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms,1 Bathrooms,1 kitchen,diner/ lounge.
• General: Open fire, Smart TV, Wifi
• Utilities: Oven, hob, microwave.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
• Wifi: Yes
• Outdoors: Patio area and lawned garden
• Parking: Off Road Parking For 1 cars and garage
NB: The stairs in this property are slightly steeper than normal
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.