A beautiful second-floor apartment makes this an ideal place to stay if you want everything within easy walking distance. The local beaches are just a short walk away and the lovely St Ives town is packed with a range of restaurants, shops and galleries. People love to visit St Ives for its character and charm and the harbour, which is a huge draw for visitors, is just moments away from Flat 5 Cheriton Place.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: x 1 double (4'6''), 1 x twin (3').
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: This is a second floor apartment reached by two flights of stairs from a communal entrance.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Outdoors: No private parking but public pay and display car parks are nearby.
- Parking: Public parking available in various locations across the town and a weekly Rover ticket may be purchased. Please see Cornwall Council parking for more details.
- Family facilities: None provided.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: Electricity & heating included in rent. Electric heating.
- Important notes: No smoking, no pets.
- Changeover day: Saturday - arrival 3:00pm - departure 10:00am
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.