The oven was filthy, the microwave did not work, the freezer was frosted up and full of old food. The toaster and kettle share a single socket. The sofa was covered in dog hairs (the property did not accept pets when we booked). One of the lounge sockets does not work (at first we thought the hoover was broken, when we tried to vacuum the sofa). The outside seating was awful (overgrown, nothing like the picture), the BBQ had not been cleaned, and there was a rat in the garden! The bath was stained, the shower had mould growth on the grout, the bathroom skirting was detached from the wall, the heated towel rail didn't (if you turn the valve, it starts to leak). The communal parking area was a short walk away from the property and was unlit after dark.
This is all such a shame, as the barn itself is a very nice property, the bed was very comfortable and the duvet of high quality. The shower worked very well. The location near to the coast and NT properties was ideal.