Dairy Cottage is a delightful holiday home, with its own pretty garden within the owners' grounds. It is tastefully decorated and well set out, providing an ideal space for families. Located close to both Benenden and Rolvenden, it is within easy reach of Hole Park, Scotney Castle, Smallhythe Place and National Trust properties.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 18 miles
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile
- Short breaks: Yes
- Pets: One small/medium sized dog max 10Kg allowed at this property
- Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, Xbox 360
- General: Gas central heating
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 en-suite bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi available
- Outdoors: Mature garden with pond views, paved area and garden furniture
- Parking: Private parking
Babysitting can be arranged by the owner who is DBS checked
Pond is fenced but children must be supervised at all times.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.