As soon as you walk in through the door you feel at home straightaway. Well-equipped, spacious and comfortable, with two bath/shower rooms, a second TV in the twin room and pretty pots of flowers on the raised terraced which takes advantage of the sea and countryside views, this is an ideal family house. Situated at the end of a quiet lane in the village of Trevone you are about a 15-minute stroll down to the sandy beach. Trevone has a well-stocked farm shop, a cafe just above the beach and the local pub is just two minutes’ walk away.
• Sleeps: 7
• Bedrooms: 3
• Beds: Superking (6’), twin (3'), 3 x single (3’)
• Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen provided; towels not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
• Accessibility: Easy access.
• Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, (washing machine & additional fridge in utility)
• Nearest beach: 0.7 miles.
• Nearest amenities: 2.0 miles.
• Outdoors: Paved patio with garden furniture, barbecue, sea views, steps down to good sized enclosed garden to rear mainly laid to lawn bordered with shrubs. Shed for storing surfboards and sun loungers etc.
• Parking: Parking for 2 cars in the drive, additionally on road parking.
• Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
• Pets: Sorry, no pets
• General: Electricity included in rent; hot water by electric immersion, night storage heaters throughout; woodburner in lounge; heated towel rail in bathroom & shower room.
• Important notes: No smoking.
• Changeover time: Arrival 3:00pm - departure - 10am.
NOTES: No smoking, no pets, minimum 4 nights. WiFi provided. Important information about internet usage. Call box 100 yds, mobile reception varies. Information about mobile phone coverage.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.