A beautiful countryside cottage boasting location on the South coast. This home from home is surrounded by open countryside in an unspoilt area of Cornwall, just a couple miles from the coast. Fill your days discovering coastal paths and beaches that locals treasure. Explore Kynance Cove and The Lizard both within easy reach- be sure to visit Manacles Reef a famous spot for diving on the Lizard peninsula. Coverack cottage is the perfect base to explore this heritage coastline.
Coverack cottage offers a 20% discount for parties of 2 or less using one bedroom at certain times throughout the year.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set all at ground floor level.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with small freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Facilities for families: Highchair & Travel Cot - limited space in bedrooms for travel cot
- Outside: Enclosed garden with small lawn and outdoor seating
- Pets: Two friendly dogs welcome -£25 per pet, per week. Please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking provided for 1 vehicle, additional road parking.
- Nearest beach: 2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 1.7 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Electric panel heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.