Court House is a Grade ll listed building steeped in history and has been restored and interior designed enhancing as many of its original features as possible but equipped to the highest spec.
- Sleeps: 10.
- Bedrooms: 5.
- Beds: 2 x Super Kingsize (6’), 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x Kingsize (5’ - zip and link, can be made into twin beds on request), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Two built-in electric ovens, induction hob, built-in microwave, American style fridge/freezer, wine cooler, two dishwashers, Nespresso coffee machine.
- Facilities for families: Highchair, travel cot, baby crib, steriliser, audio baby monitor, baby bath tub with thermometer, baby room thermometer and nightlight available on request.
- Outside: Enclosed lawned garden.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 0.8 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.