The photo shows the beauty of the building and its peaceful rural location. Inside is immaculate and spotlessly clean and well worth a visit.
But... why isn't this cottage finished off? Please...
- put curtains at the windows - it makes the place warm and cosy and stops the constant echo of an empty room
- put in a decent TV instead of that old monstrosity
- put towel rails/hooks in the bathrooms for towels - where do I put damp towels
- you really need bed side tables
- you need bed side lamps on the tables
- put a warm rug by the side of the bed
- get rid of the laminated sheets saying do this/don't do that - it looks awful - create a visitor book!
- there are no 'home comforts' - no pictures/paintings/posters etc on the wall
- remove photos of the owners kids - really not necessary
- finish off the floor - where one floor meets another there is gap eg. under doors - put an aluminium strip over the gap - they cost a few euro
- why is the fireplace covered over with a sheet of painted plasterboard - open it up
This could be a beautiful place with just a few pounds spending on it and it deserves a bit of love and attention.