Clent Cottage is an attractive and homely modern cottage-style property, 5 minutes' walk from the Camel Trail and 7-10 minutes' walk from Padstow harbour (uphill coming back!). Padstow is an historic working fishing port on the river Camel estuary; beautiful, unspoilt and picturesque with a number of pubs and restaurants for you to try.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Patio, patio furniture, barbecue.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: Off road parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 1 mile.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking, no short breaks.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.